Fremont County Youth Camp is hiring a Camp Caretaker for the 2017 summer. This is a seasonal job which will start the end of May and go thru August.
This position will be located at the Fremont County Youth Camp 17 miles above Lander on the Worthen Meadows road.
Duties will include maintaining water and sewer system, assisting camp groups.
Deadline: Friday, May 5, 2017 send to P.O. Box 470, Lander WY 82520
For more information please call Ron Cunningham at 307-330-8667
The Fremont County Detention Center has an opening for a qualified individual to perform the following tasks:
- Maintenance and care of FCDC inmates.
- Transporting inmates to/from court, other agencies, and misc. appointments as directed.
- Following policies and procedures, including all safety, communication and confidentiality requirements set forth by FCDC administration and the State of Wyoming.
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, psychological evaluation, and physical fitness standards set by the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy (resulting in certification)
Benefits: Fremont County Government insurance package, law enforcement retirement, and paid sick/vacation days
To apply obtain an application from the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office (460 Railroad St. in Lander or 1160 Major Ave. in Riverton) or the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office’s Facebook page. Call 332-1012 if you have questions.