The Fremont County Detention Center has an opening for a qualified individual to perform the following tasks:
- Maintenance and care of FCDC inmates.
- Transporting inmates to/from court, other agencies, and misc. appointments as directed.
- Following policies and procedures, including all safety, communication and confidentiality requirements set forth by FCDC administration and the State of Wyoming.
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen, psychological evaluation, and physical fitness standards set by the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy (resulting in certification)
Benefits: Fremont County Government insurance package, law enforcement retirement, and paid sick/vacation days
To apply obtain an application from the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office (460 Railroad St. in Lander or 1160 Major Ave. in Riverton) or the Fremont County Sheriff’s Office’s Facebook page. Call 332-1012 if you have questions.