The Coroner’s Office is available for presentations and instructions on many areas of death investigation, and can offer POST-certified classes. Please contact the Office for more information
1. General Investigation of Deaths.
2. Death Scene Response for Law Enforcement, Fire Service, and Emergency Medical Personnel
3. Medical-Legal Death Investigation and Archaeology or Anthropology
4. Wyoming Coroners and the Law
5. High Altitude Crash Recovery and Investigation
6. Death Scene Investigation in Indian Country and Cultural Considerations
Many other specialized courses can be constructed to suit your particular interest or relative to a specific need.