Fremont County Transportation Department does not currently maintain a road condition reporting system for county maintained roads.
Bulletins concerning road closures or other vital traffic information will be posted on this site as required. Travel information for state highways and other services are shown below.
Updated 2/15/17 – Beaver Creek Road is closed until further notice due to wash out. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Seasonal Closures & No Winter Maintenance Roads: (Updated 6/20/16)
The following roads are now closed for the winter:
- Loop Road (Louis Lake Road) past Bruce’s Campground
- Bunker Road
- Red Canyon Road – South of Red Canyon Ranch
A list of roads that receive limited or no winter maintenance can be found here: No Winter Maintenance Roads. These roads are open for travel, but are not plowed or are only partially plowed anytime between October and April. The extent and timing of winter maintenance restrictions varies by road and are subject to change as conditions require.
Road Conditions for Other Agencies
For other road condition information in the state or surrounding areas, please visit any of the sites linked below:
- For information on Wyoming state roads go to the WYDOT Road & Travel Information site (click here) , or telephone toll-free 1-888-WYO-ROAD (1-888-996-7623).
- For road conditions within Yellostone National Park, go to the National Park Service website (click here.)
- For information on roads within Shoshone National Forest, go to the forest website (click here.)
- For Montana road & travel information, visit the MDOT Road & Travel Information site (click here.)
- For Utah road & travel information, visit the UDOT Road Conditions site (click here.)
- For road conditions in Idaho, visit the Idaho DOT 511 information site (click here.)