Talk to your probation officer or call the JDC coordinator at 332-1885
- Can shorten probation
- Help juveniles do well in school, get jobs, identify and begin new interests and positive goals.
- help families reduce conflict, restore respect
- free outpatient treatment
- free relapse prevention groups and individual and family counseling
- help finding affordable residential treatment
It depends. Juveniles can typically complete the program is LESS time than their total Probation sentence. If this happens – probation is SHORTENED. So, if the juvenile has 1 year of probation, the program can be completed in 7.5 months! The program length is extended – based on the juvenile doing what is expected, when it is expected.