Fremont County Public Health has worked with the Wyoming Department of Health preparing in Fremont County. Our plan identifies several actions the public may be asked to take to prevent or limit the spread of the disease, such as:
- Frequent hand washing, and coughing or sneezing into cloth or tissue.
- Maintaining a safe distance of three feet from others.
- Staying home if you are sick and following home treatment methods.
- Voluntary quarantining of exposed individuals.
- Cancelling all unnecessary indoor gatherings such as worship services, funeral services, schools, and entertainment events.
Families and workplaces are encouraged to make plans.