To work as a team to efficiently and accurately serve the public.
Welcome to the Fremont County Clerk’s office. The County Clerk is mandated by the Wyoming State Legislature to provide a variety of services to the citizens of Fremont County and Wyoming. Our goal is to provide these services in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
This website is intended to provide helpful information most frequently sought by the public. If you are uncertain where you will find the information you need, go to the website search engine in the upper right hand corner and type in your topic and hit search. If you still need further information, please contact our office.
County Clerk Office Duties and Responsibilities
- Clerk to the Board of Fremont County Commissioners
- Chief Budget Officer (see Financial Information)
- Chief Election Officer
- Issue Wyoming Titles for Motor Vehicles
- Record liens on motor vehicles following the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Accounts Payable is where we process and pay vendors who have provided goods and services to the county (see Financial Information).
- Payroll Office (see Financial Information)
- County Recorder (Land Recording) and Ex-Officio Register of Deeds
- Issue Wyoming Marriage Licenses and how to obtain other Vital Records
- Administer Liquor License application and records.
|Phone Numbers||(307) 332-2405
(307) 332-1132 (fax)
|Physical Address for County Courthouse
Mailing Address for ALL County Clerk business
|450 N. 2nd St., Rm 220
Lander WY 82520
|Hours of Operation||Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Email for Financial, Titles, and UCCsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email for Land Recordsemail@example.com|
Election Office, Fremont County Courthouse
|Phone Numbers||(307) 332-1088 or 1089
(307) 332-1118 (fax)
|Address||450 N. 2nd St., Rm 120
Lander WY 82520