The Fremont County Commissioners wish to announce that the Department of Family Services is continuing the funding through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Community Partnership Initiative grant (TANF CPI) for FFY 2022. The primary goals of the TANF CPI are to:
- Ensure community wide collaboration in planning and implementation efforts
- Award TANF funding based on data-driven, community based decision making
- Implement and evaluate effective, research based programs and strategies
- Provide services that will assist families in moving toward self-sufficiency
- Enhance sustainability of community efforts beyond the funding period.
County Commissioners shall accept applications from any entity. Faith based organizations are eligible to submit proposals for evaluations.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 12, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
ELECTRONIC COPY ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a copy of the electronic application, please call 307-332-1130 or e-mail the above address.